Here we are again! Whew! I just don't know how many more of these posts I can get through! LOL! I'll never do this again, but of course they say "never say never"! Also, for those of you who don't know, I've been loading men's cards for a few months now! I ended up with more than 400! Following is the list of expectations I had in mind for all of my men's cards when I started them, so let's get started.
A quick reminder of my goals for these cards:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
As Always, Thanks for Stopping By! Have a Great Day and Enjoy!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
This one's kind of plain and kind of strange...it worked for me! Probably the true "Artsy" side of me. I can be, at times, a bit outside the box! LOL!