HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!
Going to keep this one short and sweet!
Still have quite a bit to go to finish off my men's cards posts so without further ado, lets get started!
Remember in an older post, I said I made about 400 plus men's cards! Now I'm getting down to the last few posts of them. If you've missed the previous posts, just scroll down to the bottom of the last post here and click on the words OLDER POSTS, VIEW, and continue to do that until you've seen them all or get tired, which ever comes first LOL! Enjoy!
A quick reminder of my goals for these cards:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!