Hello Everyone, I'm back with the men's cards I promised. Don't really have a lot to say about them cause this is probably the 10th or more post for them all and I still have quite a few more to go! I will continue to post the reminder with the expectations of these cards just in case you're visiting for the first time or just happened to miss it.
A quick reminder of my goals for these cards:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
So, here we go! I do hope you enjoy them all and I hope you'll come back to visit! Take Care and as always, Thanks for stopping by!
Bethann aka PawwPadd