Here's another post with the next batch of men's cards! I'll get right to it! Following is the list of expectations I had when I started these cards:
A quick reminder of my goals for these cards:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
Thanks for stopping!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
This is actually just two different background papers, a simple stamped sentiment, a Punch Out hat (left the white border on purpose), some little water splash drops and fish stickers. I cut the fish in half to make it look as though it was coming up to the surface of the water.