I'm going to go straight into this post! Following is a list of expectations I had for all of my mens cards when I started them.
A quick reminder of my goals for these cards:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
Thanks for stopping by to see me and have a great day!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
Also, the medallions on this card and the one above were cut out of the same book with the tags.
What you are looking at now is, believe it or not, an old Valentine card! Another one of my secrets! I normally wait until after the major holidays and shop for TRUE clearance item such as these. I matted the Valentine card and mounted it as the focal point on this and the following cards. I will use these for a younger little guy or perhaps for that man who is young at heart!