Thanks for stopping!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
Below is a list of expectations for these cards that I had in mind when I started the project:
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
I love this sticker! I thought it was just perfect on this paper! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this post! See you real soon! Hugs, Bethann