Hope you're all doing well! Ready for my next men's post? Well, here it is!
Below is a list of expectations I had in mind when I started this project, so think about them as you view these cards.
- Easily mailed / no extra postage - Postal Service gets enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so fancy brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon and often!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
Matted blue with red again on black cardstock, hokey stick and puck had to be cut-out, stamped sentiment on cut square cardstock with decorative edging for interest using a white gel pen.