FOLLOWERS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ooooh THE DISAPPOINTMENT AND SADNESS!

Hi everyone, normally I would not post something like this but, I was taught that right is right and wrong is wrong and besides, I think it's a very bad thing for others to take advantage of ones weakness for blog candy, take of their time, effort and creativity! If you keep up with my blog, you'll remember a while back in Oct. I won some blog candy from a blog site entitled SCRAPPIN' TILLTHE COWS COME HOMEhttp://www.scrappintillthecowscomehome.blogspot.com/Well, as sad as I am to have to tell you, I will say that I've never received my blog candy from the woman that runs that site! I've had numerous email communications with her and she says she sent it after finding it in the back of her car buried under some other items! I've assured her that I've not received it and perhaps she should contact her post office to run a trace on it but she won't respond to my emails any more. I don't have to tell you that I waited with such anticipation for that package! I couldn't have been more excited for myself and those I intended on sharing it with! As it stands, I have no blog candy and nothing of that sort to share  (saddest frown). So the moral of this story is... Be Wary of blog sites with the above title, they may disappoint you some way, some how! By the way, I also apologized for complaining about the length of time it had been if she had put it in the mail. Personally, if I had mailed a package to someone and after 2 months or more they still didn't have it (even coming from Europe area), I'd have the local post office send a tracer out on it. I can't even do it on my end, because I have no idea where it's coming from! Well, All Is Fair In Love & War, Cards & Blog Candy I guess!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Bethann
PS. Blog Candy is not YOURS until you have it in your possession! I've been scarred for life!
http://www.scrappintillthecowscomehome.blogspot.com/
 THIS IS THE BLOG CANDY  http://www.scrappintillthecowscomehome.blogspot.com/
THIS IS THE WOMAN THAT RUNS THE SITE http://www.scrappintillthecowscomehome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails