FOLLOWERS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

AGAIN, FOR THE MEN!

AGAIN, FOR THE MEN!

Please remember that my goals for these cards were as follows:


  1. Easily mailed needing no extra postage 
  2. The use of the older items in my stash, mostly stickers, cut-outs& punch-outs 
  3. All "MAN" and able to translate over to the many different facets of men in our lives 
  4. Pretty simple layouts / designs, but still pleasing to the eye  
  5. Masculine and not too flashy but with some still appealing to the blingy type of man 
I think what brought on this project was the fact that I found myself constantly and purposely overlooking all of the many stickers I had in my stash! Most of which I accumulated while avidly scrapbooking. I had so many categories and images left over once said memory albums were finished (and we all know STICKERS DO HAVE A SHELF LIFE!!!) that I knew I would have to do something with them. When I first got into card making, thanks to my sister bringing me "Over To The Dark Side", as we affectionately call it (smile), I started, naturally, using my stickers. That's what I knew, but then things in the card world began to change and they changed so very rapidly that my stickers got shelved for all of the cutsie brads, rub-ons, gooey, gluey glitter (try saying that 3 X fast), and all of the other really cool dimensional items like Jolee's, K&Company etc. Now, years later, and I do mean years later, here I am back to where I began! Take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping and sharing some of your time with me today. Have a Great One!
Bethann aka PawwPadd


 Okay, this is not a butterfly ladies, it's a moth! The antenna, body and wings give it away!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethann, I like the idea of these simplified designs to use up old stock and keep the postage normal. I really like these tag cards as well as the lighthouse one. Looking forward to the next posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails