- Easily mailed / no extra postage - They get enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!'
I must tell you, my friend Cindy had, what I thought was a very good idea! She said, I should take 5 birthday cards, get well cards, thinking of you cards, etc. per person that I send cards out to each year and put them in a folder with their name on it. Make sure all 5 of each are different and that way, you already have a card for them for the next 5 years, especially if it's birthday! I think it's a great way to stay "Ahead of The Game"! I do plan on doing this because I just have so many cards in my stash already and if you're anything like me... You do to!
See Ya Soon and Thanks for stopping by!
Bethann aka PawwPadd
Well that's this post! I hope you enjoyed it! I really wish I were a better photographer because my cards always look so much better in person than they do after I've posted them. Well, anyway, that's it for now and I'll hopefully see you again with another post on Friday! I really do need some photography classes or a better camera LOL!!!