- Easily mailed / no extra postage - They get enough as it is in my opinion!
- Wide range of styles that reach out to the young men in our lives, the old or older, the tots, the ones who love jewelry, cuff links, rings, earrings (as so many of them wear now) etc. Basically those who love bling and those who don't!
- To use items from my stash that have been long forgotten about! A Must!
- To go back to what we did before the giant flowers, the fancy and not so brads, the rhinestones, the glitter glues, the bulky embellishments etc.
- To get you all motivated enough to set time aside for making men's cards BEFORE you need them!
Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
PS. I thought I'd lead off with the photos of the many men's cards I've completed! This isn't even all of them. At this point, I'd already began loading them on my blog and putting those that had been loaded, away in my craft room! Crazy Huh???!
Well, there it is! Hope you enjoyed it and I hope to have another post up by Sunday afternoon. Have a great weekend!