FOLLOWERS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A SILVER LINING BEHIND THE CLOUDS! Lynn's Color Challenge



So, I was working in my craft room last night and while going through some of my things I noticed a package of Martha Stewart confetti. This confetti consists of all vellum shapes. The shapes are white birds, baby blue birds, silver, white and baby blue dots. What exactly happened when my eyes connected with them, I don't know. I just know I had to open them and use them for this challenge! I saw an image in my mind and it didn't quite come together the way I planned but, here it is. I hope you like it. I'm okay with it. You know, we're our own worst critics. I'm okay LOL! Thanks for stopping by and if you have a minute sign up as a follower, I'd love to have you. Happy Crafting!



I used solid black cardstock for the base of the card, vellum birds (Martha Stewart)
Solid white card stock for the scallop which is punched with the new (Stampin' Up)
scallop punch, vellum sentiment Thinking... (unknown), tiny white pearls (unknown),
iridescent silver paper (Best Occasions-Walmart brand), White glitter (Create-A-Craft). 
                                                      

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card and I love the doves and the fancy edging..but the clouds are gorgeous and so creative. Love it!!
    Lynn :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very original. I love the clouds. Hugs, Anabela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethann, the card is very pretty.
    Is the reflect due to the camera angle or to special lighting? That's a cool effect.

    Cheers,

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethann, I'm sorry you can't view my video but you may be able to go to You tube directly and see it..I will try and figure it out for you. And thanks again for your wonderful comments and support on my blog..You and your sister Rae are just wonderful people (and fantastic crafters :)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethann, this card is very original. I think it is cool, and also pretty creative. I like how it turned out. I think it would make a nice sympathy card because the birds are flying towards the heavens...(just my take on it...)
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh so pretty, love these colors together...yes, agreeing with Rae, this would be a lovely sympathy card.
    PS:Isn't it fun to find 'stuff' in our stash :o?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails