FOLLOWERS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

LYNN'S COLOR CHALLENGE BLOG!



Challenge # 1
This is a card I made for a very nice lady's NEW BLOG! My sister actually told me about it and I'm really excited about it, for her as well as for me (oooh the possibilities). Her name is Lynn and she has another blog entitled Lynn's Designer Creations. The challenge is for a card made using the colors Black, Silver, Pearl and or White. I must say, none of the elements photographed well in one photo so I'm actually loading four shots of the same card. What're ya gonna do?  :-(   Soooooo here it is. Thanks for stopping by.




I used black glitter ( by DoZEL), deeply embossed decorative pearl paper ( by The Paper Company),
a smooth silver paper (by Grafix) for the scallop, a silver metal "love" sentiment (by Colorbok) .
The flowers were punched using three different sizes of the same flower image.
I actually punched them out of a decorative paper ( by DCWV) that has a somewhat retro
look design on it along with silver glitter and black and white images.
I simply layered them to give them dimension . I've also
added another pearl touch using the pearl bead centers ( unknown) on the flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bethann, The various papers you used are fabulous! (Note to self- Stop hoarding nice papers-lol)Your flowers are also very creative. I really love this card! Thank you so much for the beautiful message you left on my blog. I truly do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Bethann..This is stunning..I love the background swirls and the flowers are so creative! Thanks for your patience with Mr Linky..and thankyou for participating in the challenge :)
    Huggs
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your card is so creative ! The texture is WOW ! Thanks for taking part in Lynns challenge. Good luck ! Hugs, Anabela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA! this card is a stunner, Bethann! Love the elegance of those gorgeous papers and your beautifully designed layout.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails