FOLLOWERS

Friday, May 14, 2010

FINALLY! PART 2 OF...


So I'm back again. Sorry it's taken so very long to get this post up, I've not been feeling well. After the last post I realized I wasn't very happy with the way my cards photographed, so I decided to shoot them outdoors. I guess these are a bit better, but there are still elements you can't really see true. In any case, I do like these photos better. I decided to load most of the cards because, although, some may have the same paper on them, they look different because of the alphabets. Also if you notice, most of these are the "thank-you" cards. I did some with the T. U. and some with the T. Y. Depending on who you are and what generation you're in, you may use one or the other. I don't think it really matters myself. Hope you enjoy them and as always, T. U. for stopping by!  :-)
                       T. Y. for stopping by!  :-)



I actually stamped this one upside down. That's what happens
when you've been up too long working on your cards! LOL!
All was not lost though!





If you think you're seeing stripes under this glitter... you are
I will tell you after I saw this (the next morning), I used my dremel
tool and sanded the decorative paper off the others! We live and
we learn.

 stripes under as well  :-)


There is actually a tear drop shaped gem stone in
the lower right corner of this card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love your blog and Thank You (TY) cards and HB's are fab! I also love your wedding cards that you entered in the caardvarks challenge, they're beautiful but did you win first place (I hope so!!) Please thank Rae for telling you about my blog, she's wonderful and very inspiring!
    Also, I hope you will enter my challenge and have some fun :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails