FOLLOWERS

Friday, June 5, 2009








The third and fourth photo up show the scrapping area that is very scarey right now. Under the table are several envelopes filled with sewing, crafting, crocheting patterns etc. My Casey's resting tower. There is a rolling tower organizer at the door that has my Christmas and New Years embellishments, my Valentine stuff is in one drawer, some templates are in one drawer and so on. My rubber stamp storage is in the next photo down in all of the drawered systems you see. The shelves have, on the very top, photo boxes and each one has been desinated to each of my three children with extra photos that they are the subject in, the others each have negatives, one has my husbands name on it, one is for extra family photos etc. Next shelf down has a TON of memories waiting to be scrapped! Then theres a shelf with all of my finished, unfinished and not even started books. The bottom shelf has clear 12 x 12 envelopes that each have memories that are ready to be scrapped. Each one is labeled with a name or title so I can see at a glance which one is which. Example: One has all of my Disney memories in it that I want to put in a "Disney" album. Last photo, just a close-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails