FOLLOWERS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Happy Place???

Okay, so I decided to go ahead and load my craft room photos despite the fact that it is very much outside my comfort zone. I really am not use to having others scrutinize my mess. Please be gentle but firm LOL! I wanted to list photos of this room during the day as well as night just to give you all an idea of the feel in the space. I'm going to try to load a few more close-up shots of certain areas in the room. I hope this is enough to get you all started and I'll be checking in very soon to read, hopefully, all of the helpful comments. I have a LOVE / HATE relationship with my room. Like I said in the previous post, I know I am truely blessed. Thanks in advance for looking and your comment.
PawwPadd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails