FOLLOWERS

Saturday, June 4, 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO!

I'm back again and here to show you what I've been up to while I've been gone! Hope you enjoy a glimpse into the other areas of MY craft world! Thanks for stopping by and hope you come again soon!
Bethann aka PawwPadd

 I have had a goal of making myself a wreath for each season. This is the wreath I made for Spring. I know it looks kind of cock-eyed the way it's hanging, but it just not on the over-door-hook right and I shot it on an angle.
 This is the wreath I made for fall and I wanted to add some more raffia / straw to it but... my friend told me to leave it alone! LOL!
 This is the one I made for Winter. The HOPE is actually strung on soft wire I beaded with gold beads and it is attached to the wreath.

 Just black paper behind it.
 I am not a photographer and I'm really beating myself up about it! I'm not satisfied with ANY of my photography and I really want to go to school to take classes but... Finances won't allow it right now.
 I hope you can get a good idea about how all of my items look. The photos, in my opinion, just don't do ANY OF IT justice! I just really hate my lack photography skills!!!






I've tried it all and none of my props or shots are good. Sorry. Thanks again for stopping! Come On Back Now Ya Hear?!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so that's what you had been doing. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth very pretty. I like very much. Comment via smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethann,
    This is my third attempt to leave a comment. If it doesn't take this time I'm gonna be slightly perturbed, lol
    I just wanted to say how much I love your wreaths and your bracelets. You should have shown ALL of the bracelets you made. And the bookmarks you made. So folks can see the talent you have. You are so diverse! Glad to be seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, I see you have been a busy
    Little beaver. Simply beautiful.
    You have inspired me to make the one
    That I have been collecting scraps
    Of left over card stocks to turn into
    A wreath. Happy scrapping. Rose

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails