FOLLOWERS

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'M BAAAACK! NOW, BACK TO THE MEN IN OUR LIVES!

Hello All, 
It's so very good to be back! My digital camera had some issues among other things... Anywho, I'm back and loving it!I know as you view some of these cards you may question them but, I know we all know different kinds of men, hence the different kinds of cards! When viewing the cards with the rhinestones ladies, just think of your man's cufflinks, his tie clips, his watches, perhaps even the earrings he may have for that one ear of his that's pierced. A lot of men wear bracelets and some wear necklaces and think about the nice belts with the interchangable buckles and even the ones that don't! You see, our men do like the bling even if they won't admit it. We have to call it something else when talking with them about it because otherwise they think we're trying to "doll" them up right? :-)


I would really appreciate it if you would pass the word along to other bloggers about my men's posts. I'd love to have more traffic on this lonely little ol' blog of mine!  :-o

I'm hoping my cards, once all is said and done, have inspired you and motivated you in some way or another. If you have stickers that you have been hanging onto and refusing to put on your cards... for shame! Use them, get them out and blow off the dust! They're nice enough to make cards with! What did we do before brads, flowers, 3-D stickers and embellishments, doilies, big bows, little bows, specialty ribbons, butchers string, liquid dimensional, pop dots, stickles, rhinestones, sticky backed pearls & rhinestones, fibers, paint chips, paper punches, embossing folders, die cut machines etc!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE THOSE OL' STICKERS A CHANCE LADIES! They deserve it! Let's go back to the "Good Ol' Days" of card making! While you're at it... make those men in your lives SOME CARDS! lol! Don't wait until you need it to make it!

As Always, Thanks for stopping by,
Bethann aka PawwPadd
FOLLOWING IS WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL TREAT FOR EVERYONE...MY OLDEST GRANDBABIES!
 This is my 15 month old Granddaughter, Mia (Mee-ah) and she is a little doll baby! She's as sweet as she looks!
 This is my 5 year old Granddaughter, Arianna (Are-e-onna) and she's a cutie pie and as smart as a whip! She's very lovable and a challenge. You just better be on your  Ps & Qs with her, because she doesn't miss a thing! They both share a very large portion of my heart!
 This card has a rub-on (magic), a rubber stamp sentiment and stickers on it.
 Another rub-on and stickers
 A sticker person and words are a rub-on
 Sentiment is pre-stamped disc, I put a rhinestone on it and of course there are the same type of sticker images
 Ladies, I said in a previous post that nothing is sacred and having said that, I will tell you that the Converse tag and ball link chain came on a pair of my sons Converse sneakers and he asked me if I wanted it... Well Duh, Yeah! He knows me well! LOL! I drew the grounding lines and stamped the sentiment.

 Flags and car are stickers and the exhaust was randomly cut from a decorative paper.

 Just randomly torn papers with a stamped sentiment and a car sticker.
 This card and the one directly below each have a vellum sentiment. Was never trying to use them but...

 This card is ALL stickers!
 I used a glossy white gel pen for the faux stitching around the edges of this card, the tools are stickers, the hat is a very ole cut-out and the tag has a stamped sentiment, faux stitching and a metal brad.
 This card has a vellum plaid overlay, a paper strip, very large sticker sentiment and a thick paper punch-out bottle cap with faux brads in each corner of the card.
 The tag has a rub-on sentiment, the other sentiment and balls are a very large sticker and the frame is just a paper punch-out. I added a metal edged rhinestone brad to finish off the tag.
Very large sticker again, narrow paper strip and I just simply repeatedly stamped sentiment. I think this card is very simple but gets the point across loud and clear. I like it. Thanks again for stopping by, I'll put up another post on Wednesday! See Ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethann, I'm glad you are back to posting your men's cards. I know I have some of these stickers in my vast stash of goodies. My favorites today are the cars with the exhaust. That was clever. I know I have those car stickers, I looked at them recently. I also like the cards with the really large sentiment stickers. Great job on these. Thanks for sharing all your work (and pleasure). Looking forward to your next post already! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is weird! I am unable to write to your latest post, but I can write to this one again. I don't understand what is going on. Well, Thanks to the snow I am home enjoying a leisurely day (and a good samaritan shoveled my walk!!). I do hope to create later. How did I forget to mention how absolutely beautiful your granddaughters are! OMG, they are so gorgeous!(they look like models!) As far as your blog above 1/13/11)...I am glad you reminded the intentions of these posts...I think you should include this every post or every other post. I really like the tag cards. I like that Walli card too. I have some wall trims I bought for this express purpose, too. Thank you again, Bethann, for your ideas and inspiration. One day I'll be on it! Just kidding...I'm getting "on it" today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails