FOLLOWERS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

SPREAD THE WORD pLeAsE!!!

Hi All,
Thanks for stopping in for a peek at my latest post! I'm praying you are spreading the word about my posts so I will perhaps gain some more exposure. Sometime I feel this is all for nothing. I do enjoy making the cards but, I get kinda down knowing I'm just not reaching many of you bloggers out there. I do appreciate all of my followers very much! You have no idea how much! A very big thanks to all of you for your continued support. I just don't know how long I can keep plugging away at this thing called a blog...
Thanks so much for stopping by and your continued support!
Bethann aka PawwPadd

PS. I guess I'll keep em' coming as long as I have you "guys"!  :-)






1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethann,
    Love, love, love your DAD card! It is the best! I also like the paper that looks like cow hide. I'm sorry you are feeling the way you do about your blog. I would also like more followers, but I'm gonna keep on pluggin away at it for me. : D That cow hide paper is cool! Keep those cards a comin...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails