FOLLOWERS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

CHILDREN, YOU GOTTA LOVE EM'

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd share another quick post with you. My daughter came by my home one weekend and asked me if I would decorate two pumpkins she had with her. She said they were for her oldest daughter (5 yrs. old) to enter a contest at a area store. I agreed. I spent probably 3 hours getting them ready. I literally whipped them together. I had no patterns, I simply had an idea in my head and my mind's eye. This is what I came up with. When I called my daughter to see when she was coming to get the pumpkins, she tells me she wasn't coming because she wouldn't have time to do what she needed to do and still make it out to the store in time to enter them. Well, had I known that in advance, I probably could have taken them myself. The store was over in another township and about 30-40 minutes away from me. So, now they sit in my foyer on the table just looking scarey and cute... children, you gotta love em'!
Thanks for stopping by,
Bethann aka PawwPadd



1 comment:

  1. Love the witchy-poo pumpkin especially, but they are both cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails