FOLLOWERS

Monday, January 25, 2010

BEEN STUCK IN SIGN-IN MISHAP WORMHOLE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE and...

Helloooooo out there in Beautiful Blog Land! I'm finally back since June of last year! I've had so much trouble with my blog sign-in I simply gave up! I've finally gotten it fixed and hopefully it will be FOREVER FIXED!
There has been a lot going on in my life since I last signed in... where do I begin. Well, some of the happenings aren't so good but, some are. I've been really busy lately making my Christmas cards for 2010! Whoo Hooo! I've done about 72 of them so far and that's the most of one catagory I've ever done!

My birthday was on January 1st and as usual it was pretty fun. My oldest brother and his significant other came down from PA to help me celebrate it. Our youngest child will have his 21st birthday soon. I still look at him and wonder where in the world the time's gone.

The church I attend (Peninsula Church of Christ) suffered a terrible flood back in Nov. o9 and the repairs aren't quite finished yet. I just read in an email from our minister that the walls will be going back up this week and it will take about a week.

I'm going to try to finish loading the photos of my craft room before I load anything else. I will be loading my newest Christmas cards after that. I was going for a simple, quick design that I thought still looked nice. I knew I was going to have to make a lot of them and I didn't want the design to be too intricate.

Well, thanks for checking in on me and I'll be back on updating all this week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aunt Beth! Didn't know you had a blog! Well I've bookmarked it now, so I can't wait to read your next entry, and see what new creative things you've come up with. Love you!

    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Now lets see some cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Time to post some new cards! I know you've been busy, girl! BTW LOVE what you did to BECRAFTYs blog. That heading photograph is gorgeous! Now tell her to start blogging!... ;) Love ya...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails